Twitist Forums
facebook privacy settings - friends can't see other friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: facebook privacy settings - friends can't see other friends? (/thread-23907.html)

facebook privacy settings - friends can't see other friends? - Jessica - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

Does anyone know if I can have my privacy settings on facebook...so that some people can't see I'm friends with other ppl.
For example some friends [whoever I've changed the settings on].can't see I'm friends with certain people. I thought sum 1 has done it before but I dunno if it's possible...
1st answer.. I thought sum1 has done it b4.
2nd answer... u can have ur settings so non-frieds can't see ur friends apart from mutual friends.

- nelly - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

As far as I know when you go to the privacy settings, that is not an option. I know you can make your comments and somethings like that only viewable by your friends and pictures and such to where friends of your friends can't see it. I have never come across that option though and I am on Facebook quite often.

- Sukawia - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

Unfortunately there is no such option. Actually, even people who aren't your friends, can see your friends. You can test this by searching for a random name, let's say George, and click the first person on the list. You can see the people you both are friends with, as well as all of George's friends

- dannyboy9780 - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

yes there is A Way Go to your profile where your friends box is hit the pencil hit the change visibility settings it will take you to a another page than where it says see my friend list to the right there will be a big box click on it than hit customize than me only

- Rom Cartridge - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

Since May 2010 Facebook offers again the possibility to stop showing your list of friends on your profile. This guide will show you how to do it:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-hide-your-list-of-friends-on.html

Good luck!