Twitist Forums
Why does my facebook friends count keep going up and down? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Why does my facebook friends count keep going up and down? (/thread-23953.html)

Why does my facebook friends count keep going up and down? - qui - 11-09-2012 11:17 AM

the number on friends i have on facebook keeps going up and down by like 2-5 people... without me deleting anyone or accepting friend requests... whats happening?

- talllettuce998 - 11-09-2012 11:25 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​hhhhhh
Big Grin

- Alexi - 11-09-2012 11:25 AM

They're dieing. Facebook deletes profiles of the dead so Suzy who died in a car crash last month doesn't continue to have her birthdays displayed on your news feed.

- AmateurAmbassador474 - 11-09-2012 11:25 AM

Facebook is dead..

- Stephanie C - 11-09-2012 11:25 AM

They may have deleted you, or someone has hacked your account and starting adding people that you don't know and them people have accepted you then deleted you, facebook has been having this problem for a while now so it's not you're fault.
If this problem still carries on then contact facebook and they can sort the problem out for you Smile