Twitist Forums
Did you lose respect for Dr. Pepper after Dr. Pepper made an ad supporting the false THEORY of evolution? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Did you lose respect for Dr. Pepper after Dr. Pepper made an ad supporting the false THEORY of evolution? (/thread-24200.html)

Did you lose respect for Dr. Pepper after Dr. Pepper made an ad supporting the false THEORY of evolution? - Colonel Jack Fessender (Ret.) - 11-09-2012 11:22 AM

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/14/creationists-boycott-dr-pepper-over-evolution-of-flavor-facebook-ad/

I bet Dr. Pepper supports Obamacare too. FACT.

- Freakyman.EXE - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

Evolution: the bane of the rape-ubliKKKan KKKonservative party. FACT

- Freakyman.EXE - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

Evolution explains why your mama looks like a manlier version of Shrek.

- Near - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

As opposed to the absentee father figure in the sky?

- Jayne Savage - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

I will put the Dr. on my 'boycott list' along with anti Military Starbucks and anti American Pepsi! Thanks Colonel!

@ No Ma'am, since NO ONE would sleep with YOUR mother, how the hell did you get here? Are you one of those 'butt rape babies'?

- screechingtitle795 - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

No, the ad is meant to be comical, I couldn't care less about their views regarding religion, and Dr. Pepper is delicious.

- Westward Wind - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

They're creating their own controversy in hopes of selling more soft drinks. The marketing department saw what happened with Chick Fil-A. They're going for a repeat with "evolution."

There was supposedly 'outrage' on their facebook following the release of the ad - my guess is, most of it came from the ad team itself. Nobody really gives a rat's *** about monkeys drinking soda pop.

- commish - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

No, I lose respect for the idiots who boycott Dr Pepper for this. It's just a commercial. Did women boycott Dr Pepper during the campaign "it's not for women"? Of course not.

- Sing it - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

Evolution: If I leave the dishes in the sink long enough, they will turn into gold fish.

I believe in adaptation, not evolution. Evolution doesn't allow for a soul, and I do believe in God.

- myrrdin 810 - 11-09-2012 11:31 AM

i don't much like dr. pepper.

i'm a bottled-in-mexico coca-cola guy.

give me real cane sugar over high-fructose corn syrup any day of the week.