Twitist Forums
Facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook profile? (/thread-24259.html)

Facebook profile? - Tuttu F - 11-09-2012 11:23 AM

What do YOU think makes a good facebook profile?

What must it include...or not include, what sort of APPLICATIONS do you have and how many of them?

For me I have the owned application, the free gifts, send beer,superpoke and funwall ones too.

So let us know what do you think makes an all-round GREAT profile, and when is a profile over-done and not good anymore?

- Water the hedgehog - 11-09-2012 11:32 AM

I must say the best app is iLike.

- Water the hedgehog - 11-09-2012 11:32 AM

for me- the less application there is the better it looks. too many applications junk ur profile and makes it slower

- Gem Blem - 11-09-2012 11:32 AM

most of the applications on facebook just make your profile look messy.. epecially superwall & funwall etc.
i've got nothing other than what's necessary.. wall; friends; etc.
& of course the cyanide & happiness application is a must. =]

other than that the rest is just unnecessary.

- munki - 11-09-2012 11:32 AM

Well I tend to like the 'about me' profile applications-that way people get to know general stuff about you ie likes & dislikes without them having to ask.
I also have Mob Wars,Owned,different fun walls,quiz results,and games that people can challenge you on like word games,pool,scrabulous etc..oh and tv/movies quiz teams,superpoke and True or False.

I don't like adding the 'gift' applications to my profile,I don't mind having them but I never post it on my profile-clutters up the page.I hate when I go on somebodys profile and they have hundreds of gifts/teddy bears/flowers/hugs etc all the same and row after row of them-it takes ages for those pages to load.