Twitist Forums
Why are my posts, statuses and comments not showing up on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Why are my posts, statuses and comments not showing up on Facebook? (/thread-24358.html)

Why are my posts, statuses and comments not showing up on Facebook? - Jake - 11-09-2012 11:26 AM

For the past 5 or 6 hours, I have been trying to comment on statuses, post my own status and post a message in group on Facebook but do not appear. They simply disappear as soon as I refresh the page... Everyone else seems to be able to see all of these posts but yet I cannot. Is there a specific reason or a way to fix this?

It's becoming quite annoying as I can't speak to anyone on there apart from in messages.
Tried deleting history, restarting and shutting down the laptop completely and tried different browsers. Nothing... Any other ideas?

- Roman Revenge - 11-09-2012 11:35 AM

Try restarting the computer or put it on safe mode or going on a different browser (mozilla, google chrome, internet explorer etc.) or erasing history & cookies & stuff. Hope i helped!