Twitist Forums
Facebook friends........................? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook friends........................? (/thread-24500.html)

Facebook friends........................? - Intellectualwrenchadvice357 - 11-09-2012 11:29 AM

well i was wondering - you know on facebook and your on your on your own profile - on the left you have a freinds box - where facebook randomly displays some of your freinds

well i was thinking - how does facebook delect those friends - it it totally totally random - or is it influenced if a person keeps visiting your profile, or if you keep visiting theirs

because the lad i like keeps coming up on my friends box - maybe im being paranoid - but could it mean that he keeps looking on my profile

random question i know :/

- Aleks - 11-09-2012 11:38 AM

I believe it to be random, quite sure.

I often always get one same person too, and I barely know them.

- hudson155 - 11-09-2012 11:38 AM

It has nothing to do with who visits who's profile when. It has to do with mutual friends and interactions. When you visit someone's profile, Facebook is told to show some random, non mutual friends (3-4), some mutual friends with uncommon public interactions (wall posts, comments, likes) (1-2) and always a mutual commonly interacted with friend, if possible. If you have a mutual ferns with the person and that person has frequent public interactions with you, that friend will be shown in the friends box.

(the other thing that plays in to this is recently added friends on you and the other person's account).

(the mutual friends box is completely random)

- sensuuu - 11-09-2012 11:38 AM

It is absolutely random.

- dannyboy9780 - 11-09-2012 11:38 AM

The Friends Is Generated By Random