Twitist Forums
Facebook question about stopping someone commenting on posts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook question about stopping someone commenting on posts? (/thread-24531.html)

Facebook question about stopping someone commenting on posts? - poodlepop11 - 11-09-2012 11:30 AM

i have a "friend" who is a pain in the ass, comments on almost every post and i posted something today only to get a really bitchy comment, how can i block her from commenting on my posts, and can i block her from commenting further on this current post?
P.s she is my partners bosses wife, she isn't really a friend of mine but my partner is good friends with his boss so i would unfriend her but if i do it might cause problems for my partner

- Jessie G - 11-09-2012 11:39 AM

I don't think you can block them from the current one, just delete whatever they post.
But you can change your status updates from now on to exclude her.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 11:39 AM

you cant prevent her from commenting on something she can see, so your only option would be to prevent her from seeing it

add her to your restricted list

- Kiss of Death - 11-09-2012 11:39 AM

If it is your facebook page then it is your facebook page(not your partners) so unfriend her or get another facebook page for yourself under a different fake name and restart your life

- saif fool - 11-09-2012 11:39 AM

block him/her