Twitist Forums
If someone deletes you off of facebook is it dumb to block them? ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: If someone deletes you off of facebook is it dumb to block them? ? (/thread-24694.html)

If someone deletes you off of facebook is it dumb to block them? ? - Vanessa - 11-09-2012 11:34 AM

He deleted me off facebook he told me he's "mad" at me and doesn't talk to me anymore but I'm not begging him to talk to me. I get upset and start thinking about him when I see his posts (I could see them when he tags our mutual friends, which is a whole lot of them) would it be a good idea to block him? In order for me to move on?

- Ungratefulplantation086 - 11-09-2012 11:42 AM

Yeah, otherwise he will be there as a continual reminder.

- Ian - 11-09-2012 11:42 AM

No, facebook is a big part of any relationship and you have to have the last laugh. Like something that he already liked so he knows you did it.

- Katie Maye - 11-09-2012 11:42 AM

No, it's not dumb at all. Facebook is like any other social website, it's there for you to enjoy yourself when you're online. If seeing what he says effects that, then you have the option to block what he does so you don't see it. Facebook does not run your life, your life runs your Facebook.

If you reconcile, you can always unblock him. It really isn't that serious.