Twitist Forums
Which one do you like more Facebook or Yahoo Answers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Which one do you like more Facebook or Yahoo Answers? (/thread-24790.html)

Pages: 1 2

Which one do you like more Facebook or Yahoo Answers? - $ @ j ! i) - 11-09-2012 11:36 AM

Facebook: To hang out with real friends...
Y!A: To hang out with random unknown friends...
@Facebookers: where do you spend most of your time....well i guess its not fb but Y!A

- Emily - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

Facebook

- Shane - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

i think Yahoo Answers is better because,,, you can ask any question,,, all the people in the world can see your question and answer it.

But Facebook, you can ask questions only from your friends.

- fatfeather091 - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

Apples and oranges. One is a social network to post things about your life and read about other people's lives. The other is a question and answer site where you can help others by giving them good answers to their questions. One is a waste of time (FB) for the most part, the other is useful (when used properly). Personally, I like helping people (here) more than knowing what the grand-daughter of my old high school's football captain ate while at Disney World yesterday.

- Megha L - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

i feel yahoo answers 100%

- nσυяєєn - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

fb.
yahoo answers is just for fun lol.

- ;; yz@як ;; - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

Y!A..
i don't like facebook at all..

- Chetak. - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

Yahoo Answer

I prefer Multiply, but it is stopping in December and I am looking for a new site, but I loathe FB and will be seeking somewhere else.

Chetak

- apples - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

I prefer yahoo answers over fb. Fb somehow causes dramas but yahoo answers is more fun u get more opinions from around the world

- Gogo tutu - 11-09-2012 11:45 AM

Personally i prefer : Yahoo Answer

It itself is bunch of whole encyclopedia, covering every field of topic : education, life style, sex, or personal problem solution from everybody in the whole world. Unlike Facebook that can contact to whom we know, little bit solution, narrow minded answer, and mostly people shows their idiotic answer, wastage of precise time, and also have an mental problem that they update their statues like they are ever cheerful person on this planet.

CONCLUSION : Facebook is wastage of time, if it is banned than, than people ever live their peaceful life in reality. But if their may occur some problem in Yahoo Answer, than it is hard to find correct answer, especially education purpose, i come to know about USMLE, TOEFL, PLAB, etc. through Yahoo Answer [these result also come when you search in google, there is site of Yahoo Answer where we get require answer]

Through your question, hand at heart, i thanks to Yahoo Answer and it's team..Smile)