Twitist Forums
Why are there certain Facebook profile pictures plain black ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Why are there certain Facebook profile pictures plain black ? (/thread-24993.html)

Why are there certain Facebook profile pictures plain black ? - User - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

Is there something wrong with Facebook or is there some kind of tradition ? What's with all the plain black pictures on users ?

- Karen - 11-09-2012 11:49 AM

It might be a temporary problem or page not loaded fully.
Clear cookies or refresh the page try again n check.

- Visualname327 - 11-09-2012 11:49 AM

did you saw a funny 500 serve errors page that went blank ! because i saw that too . yor not laone many other peole cant not log into facebook today or tonight. something worong with facebook . i dont know what do next wait til tomarrow try it again or yell at facebook telling them we all having programes with our facebook profiles. al l day.

- |*awesome*| - 11-09-2012 11:49 AM

Well, not sure how long ago you saw these plain black profile pictures, but I had a few of my fb friends that had these (quite recently) and I asked them about it. they said that they were protesting on the cyberlaw thats being passed in the philippines.

- danie ibay - 11-09-2012 11:49 AM

They are protesting against the new cyberlaws in the Philippines (which is very much like SOPA. Although , maybe, worse)

- Rhoda Faye - 11-09-2012 11:49 AM

It is to raise awareness about the urgency and the disturbingly increasing size of the OIL SPILL in the Gulf of Mexico.They will turn their picture to black UNTIL the leak gets sealed.