Twitist Forums
What can I do with my friend ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: What can I do with my friend ? (/thread-25012.html)

What can I do with my friend ? - Andromeda - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM

We are both really bored , 13 year old girls . And no , we will not make-out or anything no Omegle either . We have to be quiet , but we can talk just no yelling and loud music , but we can still have music on . We have iPhones and an iPad so any good apps ? We have nal polish T . V . Xbox 360 and a bunch of games except we've been playing since noon nonstop so we got kinda bored . We were on Facebook for about half an hour and now it's only friking 10 , and we're bored -.- Thanks for answers (:
~ Andromedea and Maddy <3
I'm retarded ... I spelled my name wrong . It's Andromeda not Andromedea lol

- Music Maniac - 11-09-2012 11:50 AM

You could try calling up some of your other friends or prank texting some of your other friends. My best friend and I do that all the time when we see each other. =) You can do something outside (light tag, basketball, kickball, etc.), um... You could watch a movie? The possibilities are endless. Just find stuff that you enjoy doing and do what that stuff is. Smile

- Sara - 11-09-2012 11:50 AM

I like waching cool makeup tutorials on YouTube or downloading random apps and see if their fun then I post really fkd up reviews jst cuz im bored.. .. Or look up random stuff or wach music videos