Twitist Forums
Reconnecting with a girl? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Reconnecting with a girl? (/thread-25142.html)

Reconnecting with a girl? - cool dude 456 - 11-09-2012 11:44 AM

So, I went on a trip this summer with a group of people from both my school and a different school over to Europe. There was this one girl from the other school who I met who is smart, pretty, athletic, spunky, hilarious...pretty much everything I like in a girl. We hung out a good amount of the time, and she seemed happy around and talking to me. I liked having her around for conversation, and we started a friendship even though we'd only known each other for a few weeks. Once we got back, I followed her on twitter and she followed me back, which I guess might be a good sign.

I realize now that I miss her deeply. I have strong feelings for her. I'd never really though about it while we were over there, but now I do. I really want to get back in touch with her, but I don't have a number or facebook....

So, here's the question: What do I do? Should I send her a message over twitter? If so what should I say?

Thanks in advance.
Would it be weird if I messaged her? We haven't seen each other in months, but I'd like to see her again; that's why I'm asking this. How do I pull the trigger on this?

- Ya-Ya - 11-09-2012 11:53 AM

Yes i think you should send her a message, you can start the message by saying hello and asking her how shes been and then continue with the conversation Good Luck

- tOuz - 11-09-2012 11:53 AM

yeah seng her

- ThatOneGirl - 11-09-2012 11:53 AM

Yeah you should message her! I'm a girl and if I were her I wouldnt feel creeped or weirded out, I would be flattered!

- Confuzzled Girl - 11-09-2012 11:53 AM

Yeah message her! Maybe you can talk more and see each other.