Twitist Forums
How to make a post on my facebook timeline private to everyone except myself and one other friend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How to make a post on my facebook timeline private to everyone except myself and one other friend? (/thread-25286.html)

How to make a post on my facebook timeline private to everyone except myself and one other friend? - Blue - 11-09-2012 11:48 AM

My facebook friend posted picture to my timeline that I don't want there, but I also don't want to offend her by deleting the picture. Is there a way I can make it so that we're the only two who can view the picture?

- Chloe - 11-09-2012 11:56 AM

i dont think so, just make sure she/he sends it again and then u can see or make a different account

- Tweenbeann - 11-09-2012 11:56 AM

yeah, there should be an icon under the friends name that looks like the friend icon, mouse over it and there is a drop down menu, you can change "who can see this friends post" it may or may not work

i tried, didn't work for me unfortunately, i think you have to change all your settings, the best bet would be to click "hide from timeline" which doesn't delete it, but hides it

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 11:56 AM

no, that isnt possible

but you can download the picture, upload it to a separate album, and make it so only she can see the album