Twitist Forums
Attention CHRISTIANS!!! OPINIONS NEEDED!!! launching business-- WICH NAME TO CHOOSE? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Attention CHRISTIANS!!! OPINIONS NEEDED!!! launching business-- WICH NAME TO CHOOSE? (/thread-25294.html)

Attention CHRISTIANS!!! OPINIONS NEEDED!!! launching business-- WICH NAME TO CHOOSE? - Abby - 11-09-2012 11:48 AM

launching a "facebook" for the Christian community
( It will be the Christian version of FACEBOOK. An online community for Christians, down to the final details, almost ready to launch, It will be cleaner, chic, edgy and relevant. Not cheesy)
JUST NEED TO KNOW WICH OF THESE 2 NAMES TO CHOOSE. Which one best represents a place YOU would like to visit online everyday to mingle with other Chrisitians? I needed something short, like "ebay" but that expressed the theme of the community, so here goes:

ZIONEXUS or ZIONVOX ?

Zion means -'where Gods people gather.' Nexus means- "connected group.' and
'Vox' means- "to amplify, or give voice to"

So wich name would you like to SAY again and again? What impression do these names give you?

- dadnbob - 11-09-2012 11:57 AM

NEXVOX

- siqueventures - 11-09-2012 11:57 AM

I think someone (or at least 12 companies) beat you to the punch.... google Christian Social Network and see what comes up....

Always know your competition..... and I don't know how you are going to guarantee "not cheesy".

Good Luck!