Twitist Forums
How do I upload information that I downloaded from my old Facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How do I upload information that I downloaded from my old Facebook profile? (/thread-25409.html)

How do I upload information that I downloaded from my old Facebook profile? - traci - 11-09-2012 11:51 AM

We are trying to convert our old Facebook profile into a business page. Before I did, I had FB "download" all of our pics, statuses, etc. because that's what they suggested. When FB emailed the link and I clicke in it, it just sends me to our settings page. No pics or statuses. AND I don't see how we are suppose to upload anything, it doesn't give me that option. Some one please help!

- Yuuuup - 11-09-2012 11:59 AM

We don't currently offer a way to merge two accounts. We recommend downloading the information you've added to the account you don't want to keep. Then, add the account you're keeping as an admin for any Groups or Pages you manage.

Once you've moved all of your info onto a single account, please delete your duplicate account.