Twitist Forums
What should I say to a girl that I don't know on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What should I say to a girl that I don't know on facebook? (/thread-25456.html)

What should I say to a girl that I don't know on facebook? - Grant - 11-09-2012 11:52 AM

Theres this girl on facebook that I noticed because we have mutual friends and she seems really nice. She lives in my area but i have never seen her around, i would prefer a face to face conversation with her but i guess i need to be a facebook weirdo to do it. So i was wondering what i should say to her?

- Abhinav - 11-09-2012 12:01 PM

Suppose you live in new york
Now say this 'hi, do you by any chance live in new york. I think i saw you the other day and let me tell you that you were looking beautiful'

Thats how u can start the conversation

- Unluckytwig796 - 11-09-2012 12:01 PM

Hi sorry for just mailing you but i notice we have a lot of friends in common and you live near me, yet i've never seen you before. I just wanted to say hello to you as you look nice i hope you don't mind Wink) ? ,

Or ask one of your mutual friends about her and if it would be possible to arrange something that you will both be there. A good mutual friend of yours ?

- Andy Andy - 11-09-2012 12:01 PM

"Heyy."
Simple as that. If she replys back, don't sound like a creep,try to make conversation.
If you notice she's not trying to make conversation she ain't into you.