Twitist Forums
how can i transfer my facebook friends to my new facebook account ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: how can i transfer my facebook friends to my new facebook account ? (/thread-25484.html)

how can i transfer my facebook friends to my new facebook account ? - dontworryaboutit - 11-09-2012 11:53 AM

i have several e-mail acounts due to forgetting my password. i'm planning on making ONE account that i want to keep for anything i sign up for. in this case, i want to delete my current facebook account and create a new one using a different e-mail. is there anyway i can transfer my friends to my new account ? i really dont want to add them all one by one. i cant even remember all the people i had on there :/ so thanks in advance (:

- Reinbo - 11-09-2012 12:01 PM

Sorry, but you can't transfer friends from one account to another. You can post your new facebook email as a status so people will add you.

- Kris - 11-09-2012 12:01 PM

You will have to add them one-by-one but you can friend your old Facebook account and then look at your old friends list while logged into your new account, so you won't forget anyone.