Twitist Forums
Ending an engagement? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Ending an engagement? (/thread-25597.html)

Ending an engagement? - subrina k - 11-09-2012 11:56 AM

My fiance and I have been together for over a year. We were boyfriend and girlfriend for about seven months. He moved to New Mexico for a job. We would talk all day everyday. One day he all of a sudden stopped talking to me. I was getting suspicious maybe he found someone out there. I also found out that he made a profile on a dating site. I had the password for his Facebook profile and I went on it. He found out and he broke up with me. Is there any hope that I can get him back? Would you break up if your significant other went on your facebook?
Is going on Facebook grounds to end an engagement? He moved for work. I also found out by going on his Facebook that he was talking to his ex girlfriend.

- AlanPaul93309 - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

Trust before love in a relationship. It always takes TWO to make it work. Cut him loose and find the one you love ..... It will be the one you trust.

- firefly_fliesby - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

To be perfectly frank, it doesn't sound like either of you were remotely ready to get married. He has trouble committing and you have trust issues. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that that isn't going to work out. If I were you, I'd worry less about your lost cause of a fiance and try working on yourself for a while.

- Athena - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

Yes.
In fact, I have never had a male friend who would rifle thought my emails or my Facebook page.
I am amazed at how often you other gals just happen to get into your BF email account.
I would drop a guy in a minute.

As for everything else. He goes to New Mexico and joins a dating service?
He was not that into you in the fist place.
Move on kid. Lesson learned.

- Fran UK Man - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

Sad as it is, less harm has come of it now. Imagine if you has been married to him? You don't want him back, why? When a man treasures you as much as you think of him, that's worth fighting for, but not in this case. You sound like a nice girl and you will have no trouble meeting someone more sincere. A little friendly advice, if I may? Test the man. Over weeks and months if necessary. He should EARN you because you are special. Good luck.

- Mare - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

KEEP THE RING..............say adios, & don't look back.
You don't want him girlfriend, he can't be trusted.