Twitist Forums
I already upgrade to Facebook timeline more than a week ago and my friends still not able to see it, why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: I already upgrade to Facebook timeline more than a week ago and my friends still not able to see it, why? (/thread-25633.html)

I already upgrade to Facebook timeline more than a week ago and my friends still not able to see it, why? - Juan - 11-09-2012 11:57 AM

I upgrade to facebook timeline 2 week ago, i can see it and change my picture cover and everything, but my friends still seeing the old profile, is this normal? how could i change that?
well i guess i have to wait for it, cuz they can see other profiles but mine, this suck!

- Matt - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

It takes a bit longer than 7 days for it too become public sometimes, just keep waiting it'll happen eventually.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

your friends may have installed a browser extension that prevents them from seeing timeline profiles, assuming you have published it already

- Janyson - 11-09-2012 12:05 PM

It takes some time to get published, don't worry soon all will be able to see your timeline Smile