Twitist Forums
Is there a way to make your facebook profile invisible for a little while? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a way to make your facebook profile invisible for a little while? (/thread-25792.html)

Is there a way to make your facebook profile invisible for a little while? - Heather I - 11-09-2012 12:01 PM

Like I don't want to completely delete my facebook. I just want to take a break for a little while. Is there anyway your profile can become invisible so that no one can see?
If I go to reactivate will I lose all of my friends & my pictures? Like I don't want to have to start over.

- ZK - 11-09-2012 12:10 PM

You can deactivate it... just go to settings and press deactivate. You can reactivate it whenever you want.

- Fanaticalbead475 - 11-09-2012 12:10 PM

I've done this many times. Just go to your "settings" page and click deactivate. When you want to re-activate just log in as usual and then check your e-mail and follow the link.

Everything will be exactly the same as it was when you left.

Good Luck! Smile

- faintloaf164 - 11-09-2012 12:10 PM

Deactivate your facebook, You will still have every thing you did before, friends, pictures, old status, emails and wall posts.