Twitist Forums
Is my dad cheating on my mom? I recently was trying to find my aunt on Facebook ad saw my dads name,? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Is my dad cheating on my mom? I recently was trying to find my aunt on Facebook ad saw my dads name,? (/thread-26079.html)

Is my dad cheating on my mom? I recently was trying to find my aunt on Facebook ad saw my dads name,? - Maria - 11-09-2012 12:08 PM

So I clicked on it, and he's always denied having a Facebook and he had like 4 friends my aunt, some random guy, this lady and my moms ex friend. His profile was somewhat private, but I did see he had recently liked a women's shirt from target and a zoosk page as well..so I decided to take matters into my own hands and made a fake email and zoosk account, I added his email to my email contact list and then tried to find him on zoosk..and I did, his relationship status was set to single. Please help! I really need to figure this out, because my mom doesn't deserve any of this!

- jess. - 11-09-2012 12:16 PM

Wow, umm if he has a zoosk account then maybe he is cheating.. Its a romance social network site!
I would let your Mum know first about this so she can talk to your Dad about it because its their problem as a couple. They need to sort it out themselves.