Twitist Forums
How do I get more Twitter followers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get more Twitter followers? (/thread-26461.html)

How do I get more Twitter followers? - Kelsey - 11-09-2012 12:17 PM

I've had my account for over a month now and the number usually fluctuates a lot. xP I think the number I have is decent but I would like a little more. :3

Please, none of that follow-for-follow crap. I usually @reply to everyone that @replies to me; I'll follow depending on how much they actually talk to me. :/ Don't be shy! x3 I'm a talkative person. Big Grin

Also, if programs, make sure they're free? :3 Sad to say, I don't have $500 just to waste. xD

~DON'T say tweet more. >> Believe me, I think I tweet enough... In the first month I got it, I tweeted over 7,000 times I believe? I dunno... just don't say that.

My Twitter (just in case): http://twitter.com/Zoebaggins
Alright. :/ I pretty much do everything you guys suggested. xD Oh well. >>

P.S. I got my background from wishafriend.com

P.P.S I wasn't forcing. x3 Just asking what the alternatives were besides following more people yourself. :/

- Mark W - 11-09-2012 12:26 PM

yeah in my case none of my friends use twitter because...it's dumb compared to myspace or facebook so yeah I'm in the same boat your in

- love|WAR. - 11-09-2012 12:26 PM

you have more than i do i think your amount is okay to have
btw: i love your background where'd you get it?

- Jack - 11-09-2012 12:26 PM

Be somebody people want to know whats going on with.
Post some interesting links, news, interesting things going on in your life, engage your followers. I'm happy with my 80ish and I try to chat with most of them.

- chris_eoe - 11-09-2012 12:26 PM

It's either you advertise, you try to put up links to your Twitter. You set up a nice account, blah,blah and the like

No offense intended but:
You can't just "force" people to follow you on Twitter. It's their decision to follow you or not. Sorry if I had to say this, but it's the truth