Twitist Forums
How do i do I remove timeline facebook ASAP? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How do i do I remove timeline facebook ASAP? (/thread-26570.html)

How do i do I remove timeline facebook ASAP? - Charllotte36 - 11-09-2012 12:20 PM

Pleeaaassseeeee I need help on this!! How do i remove facebook timeline!! >.< It fucking sucks ass!!

- Jackiee♥ - 11-09-2012 12:29 PM

this is the new fb layout =/ you cant

- Rom Cartridge - 11-09-2012 12:29 PM

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement about the deployment of the upgrade in any of its official pages, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size are never optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.

- PetePeeves - 11-09-2012 12:29 PM

Doesn't look like we can. I hate it, too. It's just a jumbled mess. Pictures, videos, comments, etc. should be ordered in a neat-looking layout, not by order of occurence. We should have a cover page that allows us to put what we want people to see first, if they're only going to spend a minute or two on our page; then, behind that cover page, the rest of it should be as it was. Also, I repeatedly told it to hide something from the timeline and it wouldn't. So screw it and screw Facebook. I'm done.