Twitist Forums
Should I send her a friend request on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Should I send her a friend request on Facebook? (/thread-26583.html)

Should I send her a friend request on Facebook? - Prodigy - 11-09-2012 12:21 PM

Some background info:
I haven't seen or talked to this girl in a few years now, since about middle school. I'm in college now. But one day I was really curious to see if she had a Facebook and I ended up finding her somehow. We didn't go to the same school so I really only saw her outside of school, but the few times I saw her we hung out sometimes just by ourselves and other times with my cousins. We only saw each other a couple times, but we always hung out and it always seemed like we've known each years so I guess there was a strong connection there. But the main thing is would it be weird to send her a friend request? I don't want her to think I was stalking her, I just want to get back in touch with her and see how she's been doing after all these years. Should I send a message first? What should I say?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- clarity - 11-09-2012 12:29 PM

Definitely send her a message first. Tell her you remember the good times you had and hope things are going well for her. It doesn't have to be long and involved.

- Lemon - 11-09-2012 12:29 PM

If you want to.

- Mark clark - 11-09-2012 12:29 PM

send a message and if you get good feedback then send the friend request