Twitist Forums
Are the people that show up on the left sidebar of your facebook profile your top creepers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Are the people that show up on the left sidebar of your facebook profile your top creepers? (/thread-26697.html)

Are the people that show up on the left sidebar of your facebook profile your top creepers? - Janet - 11-09-2012 12:24 PM

Someone told me that the people that show up on the left sidebar of your facebook profile are the people that look on your page the most. Is that true? Because it changes every time you visit your profile so I didnt know if it was true or not...

- Roberto Urtiz - 11-09-2012 12:33 PM

Hahahahahahhahqhaha LMFAO hell no they ain't. They are only Thier because u and him or her have lots of the Same friends (mutual friends) and it's just letting u know invade you know them

- Bobby Smith - 11-09-2012 12:33 PM

they are the people you interact with the most through comments, likes, wall posts, etc.

- mammothbook478 - 11-09-2012 12:33 PM

It's not that. It has something to do with the people you interact with the most on facebook though. The people on my sidebar are the ones who I'm always talking to on facebook so I think it has more to do with that.
It can't be the creepers though because facebook doesn't allow that. All those apps that supposedly tell you who looks at your page are all fake. That information cannot be released