Twitist Forums
Miley quit twitter. Do you think this issue is being hyped up for no reason? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Miley quit twitter. Do you think this issue is being hyped up for no reason? (/thread-2671.html)

Pages: 1 2

Miley quit twitter. Do you think this issue is being hyped up for no reason? - Laksha A - 10-01-2012 11:56 PM

what do you think about this, I mean miley quit twitter. Why should it make a big difference to others?

- Giggles. - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

Two Words
- Publicity Stunt.

She wants the attention, so does Billy.

- sxч ƒ♥xч - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

miley is a teen and is all done for publicity..

- faithfulDesperado500 - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

It shouldn't make a big difference to others really. Doesn't she do enough? I think I would do the same, she's got paparazzi and fans stalking her all the time 24/7 and now she's got her fans stalking when she's on Twitter as well! I think she needs some peace and others should just mind their own business. Hope I helped. x

- Watch Me Fly - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

It shouldn't. Why should it matter to anyone else...? Wow, she's quit her Twitter. I could quite Facebook or something and no one would care. It's because she's famous. A publicity stunt.

- Faz - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

obviously she either doesn't want to have to talk about her life - which i think is unlikely as she seems very big headed - or she just wants the attention. it's like the vanessa hudgens photo scandal - afterwards she said she loved all the attention it brought her!

- Teresa M - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

its just like me quitting twitter no big deal she just wants attention all the time

- ♥ Karma ♥ - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

She kind of made it a big deal. She made a joke rap video all about it!

- Madz - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

She's making a big deal over nothing. Heaps of people delete their Twitter pages and they don' go making raps about. I think that the fame has gotten to her head and she should stay humble even if the press and media love her.

- nehanisal - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM

definitely... its all for publicity and dat is all shez been gettin for quitin d twitter page

i hate her guts