Twitist Forums
my friends posted a picture of me on a website called memegenerator? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: my friends posted a picture of me on a website called memegenerator? (/thread-26725.html)

my friends posted a picture of me on a website called memegenerator? - anonymous - 11-09-2012 12:25 PM

My friends took a photo off of my facebook and posted it on memegenerator and put nasty captions on my picture that are slanderous. I have contacted the site many times for a removal request, but they never responded. I don't want my friends to get in trouble for this because they were only trying to joke around with me, but they do admit that they took it a little too far and have apologized. I just want it removed without anyone getting in trouble for it. What can I do? Please don't just tell me that there is nothing you can do about it. I don't want future employers to see this or people to think that this stuff is true about me because its not. Thank you!

- ezio - 11-09-2012 12:33 PM

First of all, I would dump your friends. Joke like this is going too far. I would not accept their apology in this case.

Try calling on the phone, emailing, and even writing a letter.

- WoogyBoogyNggr! - 11-09-2012 12:33 PM

Ha.. that's messed up. Meme pics are always created and there are tons and tons of those that people have made. I wouldn't worry about it.. unless your friends spread the link to the pic all over the web.