Twitist Forums
how to adjust privacy settings so that my family can't see my formspring answers on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: how to adjust privacy settings so that my family can't see my formspring answers on facebook? (/thread-26774.html)

how to adjust privacy settings so that my family can't see my formspring answers on facebook? - james_5 - 11-09-2012 12:26 PM

anyone knows how to adjust privacy settings so that my family can't see my formspring answers? there doesn't seem any option to do so. i don't wanna block my wall from them. i already have a list for them. i always publish my formspring answers to my facebook wall, and my answers can be rude sometimes.
thanks!

- dannyboy2111 - 11-09-2012 12:34 PM

Formspring isint related to facebook even tho there is a app for it if there is no options for the app than you cant do that sorry if your so embaressed to see your family reading it why dont you unsync formspring with facebook

- Anything but Mine - 11-09-2012 12:34 PM

ok 2 ur setting on ur fomspring than click services than ok 2 fb icon and hit remove then nobody will c ur answers that the only way