Twitist Forums
Can someone see your email by opening your profile on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Can someone see your email by opening your profile on facebook? (/thread-27042.html)

Can someone see your email by opening your profile on facebook? - Andrea - 11-09-2012 12:32 PM

Please answer this question guys.I'm sooooooooo confused.Someone posted her password on comment box and she said she doesn't care because no one knows her email but someone commented back that we can see her email by opening her profile.Pls explain.I'm so confused!!!!!

- m.osamaamr - 11-09-2012 12:41 PM

if you setuped your privacy to open , then yes they can see your email , just make sure that your facebook and email password are not the same

- Karen - 11-09-2012 12:41 PM

It depends on the the email address visibility preferences. If it is set to public it would be visible or else not if set to only me. So check the privacy setting for email address visibility preferences.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 12:41 PM

It Depends on your Privacy settings If you have it set to Restricted to you only than no if not than people Can See it

- Pouya - 11-09-2012 12:41 PM

depends on ur PRIVACY on SETTING that u allow the vistors see ur email on ur profile or not!