Twitist Forums
What's better, Facebook or Twitter ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What's better, Facebook or Twitter ? (/thread-27160.html)

What's better, Facebook or Twitter ? - erickailah96 - 11-09-2012 12:35 PM

Idk I'm bored so which do you prefer and why ?

I like both but personally I find twitter more entertaining. On twitter you can tweet whatever you like and nobody would make a comment about it. Also, on twitter, you follow the people with the same interests as you so everything is so much more interesting.As I don't have any 'personal friends' on twitter, some of the people I have spoken to on twitter are SO much nicer than the people I've come across in real life . There is less Drama on twitter and it's a site where your favourite band members/actors etc. will actually know of your existence !! (Gotten a reply from my fav. band). Don't get me wrong I like facebook too but I guess thats more to keep in touch with family. It's just full of drama.

So what do you think ?!?!?!?!

- Maya - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

Faceook is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better, according to me

- Summer - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

Facebook, I like the social aspect of it.

- Glitter - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

Twitter because there is less drama

- Linda - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

Facebook, just because I get to chat with my friends and laugh at pictures and random jokes that my friends post about my friends and me. But I don't have a Twitter, so I wouldn't be able to really see that side of the argument. Hope this helps!

- Zamri Haikal - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

i prefer twitter just like you do, and i think you already point it out the reason there.

- <3 - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

faceboooook

- CaliFiz1D - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

Twitter. Twitter. I think twitter is so much better. There's so many fangirls. I fit in.