Twitist Forums
Does Facebook notify someone if you remove them from your friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Does Facebook notify someone if you remove them from your friends? (/thread-27170.html)

Does Facebook notify someone if you remove them from your friends? - Erik - 11-09-2012 12:36 PM

I removed my ex girlfriend from my facebook friends, and a few days later she called me and asked if I removed her from my friends list? Was she notified by facebook of the unfriending? Or did she try and view my wall or something else and she couldn't?

- Looney Dufus - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

Nope

- Mary Katherine - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

nope. she tried to view your profile and
the 'add friend' button was up again.

it doesn't notify them.

she's just creeping on you (:

- Usagi Sensei - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

They do NOT notify if you are unfriended.

She probably didn't even notice you were not on her feed right away. More likely, she noticed that FB suggested you as a friend she might want to add. There's a little place to the right where it says "Erik has 23 frinds in common, would you like to add him as a friend?" and she saw it and went "WTF?" and called you.

- Zayn Malik - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

no, facebook wouldn't notify her. i think she tried viewing your wall and found the "add as friend" button, she might have noticed shes not getting your updates on her news feed. Smile

- Mollow - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

Nope. She went onto your profile and saw the "Add friend".

- ScσττRΛSC³ - 11-09-2012 12:44 PM

No. She probably did try to view your wall & saw that she now had the option to add you as a friend.