Twitist Forums
Is it true that wrestling fans hate on all cena fans coz some other cena fans give the rest of us a bad name? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Is it true that wrestling fans hate on all cena fans coz some other cena fans give the rest of us a bad name? (/thread-275.html)

Is it true that wrestling fans hate on all cena fans coz some other cena fans give the rest of us a bad name? - Samantha Green - 09-30-2012 06:08 AM

On twitter, I simply did a tweet with a CenaGirls hashtag for fun because I found a pic of cena smiling and it said on it "things that make me MARK OUT:John Cena's dimples Wink" so I said "Yum #CenaGirls love this Wink" and this b*tch said " #CenaGirls ? No, thats stupid, we're all members of #cenation so don't sit there and act like ur the only cena fan just because your a girl b*tch" WTF????!?!?!?!?!? I never said I think Im the only cena fan just because im a girl.... she also had the nerve to call me fake. wtf? me? a fake fan? I've been true to him since his debut thank you! face OR heel she's probably just a little kiddie who likes him as face but hates him as heel. smh. Why oh why does their H-A-V-E to be some cena fans who give our whole intire cena fanbase such a bad name? and haters also need to understand, not all of us are the same just coz were a fan of the same person.

- The 90s Sucked - 09-30-2012 06:16 AM

yes

- Music<33 - 09-30-2012 06:16 AM

Yeah, it's true.

- Zephos - 09-30-2012 06:16 AM

Why do you like Cena did you fall on ur head at birth?

- flatpocket298 - 09-30-2012 06:16 AM

Yeah

- Christine - 09-30-2012 06:16 AM

Yea.