Twitist Forums
Do those groups on facebook really allow you to know who visits your profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Do those groups on facebook really allow you to know who visits your profile? (/thread-27525.html)

Do those groups on facebook really allow you to know who visits your profile? - Kk - 11-09-2012 12:45 PM

You know those groups where they say like invite all your friends and do this and that then you will know who visits your profile...do they really work?

- Courtney - 11-09-2012 12:54 PM

i dunno, probably not. Like the get a dislike button by joining, in order for that to work the whole of facebook would have to join. So i'd say no, but i havnt joined it so...yeah

- PaintTheTown - 11-09-2012 12:54 PM

Nope! Bit of a scam, doesn't really do much so don't worry if you are really tempted to have a go, but literally they do nothing! It's a scam to invite all your friends really, who will recieve annoying notifications off you. Sorry, hope this helped anyway! Smile

- jadeeyedgirl - 11-09-2012 12:54 PM

No, not really. Any group that says you have to invite all your friends is a complete scam. There is no way that something would or would not work based on if you invited friends or not.

- ornella - 11-09-2012 12:54 PM

No i joined and it did not work don't waste your time, i removed my self from that group.