Twitist Forums
How do i remove the "friends" on my feautured friends on facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How do i remove the "friends" on my feautured friends on facebook profile? (/thread-27526.html)

How do i remove the "friends" on my feautured friends on facebook profile? - Isha ♥ - 11-09-2012 12:45 PM

I have four featured friends on my Facebook profile, namely "my other profile", "udowdz", "family" and the default list "friends" ... I saw many profiles of my friends wherein the "friends"list is hidden.. how do i do that?

- Gentlemenhydrant377 - 11-09-2012 12:54 PM

Simply 1st click on Account>>>Privacy Setting>>>Connecting on Facebook>>>View Setting>>>See Your friend list>>>Custom>>>Only Me.
Then Preview My Profile>>>Preview how your profile appears to a specific person: Simply Write any of your friends name & See The Result Yourself. Your Friend List will only be available to you & no friends of yours or any outsider can see your friend list. U don't have to remove Just select Only Me -- It means hidden from others only available to U. Thank You ! Have a nice day Isha<3