Twitist Forums
The average number of photos young people have on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: The average number of photos young people have on Facebook? (/thread-27588.html)

The average number of photos young people have on Facebook? - Emily - 11-09-2012 12:47 PM

Hi, I have about 200 friends on FB and some have absolutely no photo in their profiles while others posted more than 300 photos of them. ( we are all college students)
It really depends on the indivisual.
A couple of my friends are very good looking and they constantly post photos of them.
They change their profile photos everyday while the rest of us keep the same one for a long period of time.

anyways, I kinda wanna know the average number of photos young people have on FB.
If you don't know the statistics, please just guess the number and answer. Smile

- Macey - 11-09-2012 12:55 PM

Girls: too many duck face pix, too many bent over bath room sink pix, too many ten girls bent down holding drinks pix, too many new party outfit pix, too many I did my makeup can you tell pix... Men: one picture....

- chowskii - 11-09-2012 12:55 PM

Depends on what your definition of young people are...
The average for uploaded pictures is 282 and the average for tagged pictures is 53.
For ages 13-18, the range of tagged pictures 7-34 and the range for uploaded pictures is 119-174.