Twitist Forums
My dunce of a mother forgot her Facebook password ad password to her email address.. HELP? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: My dunce of a mother forgot her Facebook password ad password to her email address.. HELP? (/thread-27663.html)

My dunce of a mother forgot her Facebook password ad password to her email address.. HELP? - Regina. - 11-09-2012 12:48 PM

She forgot the password for her Facebook,, yes, before you ask she's a goddamn idiot, and she also doesn't know we email login so if they send a 6 digit reset thing, she won't even be able to open the email and she can't remember the answer to any if the security questions.. How the F*CK do I fix this and shut this old bat up? Even though se doesn't deserve technology in her life since she's so f*cking stupid! How do you not remember your password for both??!! OHMYGOD ASDFNHQHWJSAHAHDHAH

- Sid - 11-09-2012 12:57 PM

You're a *****.

- Bella - 11-09-2012 12:57 PM

sakes, a-s-s-ho-le

- Jenna - 11-09-2012 12:57 PM

No wonder your name's Regina. Be lucky you have a mom, b***h.

- Phantomcast582 - 11-09-2012 12:57 PM

what browser do you usually use

- Clone - 11-09-2012 12:57 PM

Hello Regina, if your browser is FireFox, then congruations you can make use of Smartkey Firefox Password Recovery from recoverlostpassword.com to recover her facebook password.