Twitist Forums
If a boss ask for your facebook info, would you give it to him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: If a boss ask for your facebook info, would you give it to him? (/thread-27867.html)

If a boss ask for your facebook info, would you give it to him? - Joe - 11-09-2012 12:54 PM

I hear employers nowadays are asking for their employeess fb password so they can look at your fb profile and information. If you refuse, you will be fired or something? Would you give it to them?

- Harminder - 11-09-2012 01:02 PM

I would make a fake fb account and give it because I dont want any person to invade my privacy. If you do this you have both ur privacy and the job

- Ron - 11-09-2012 01:02 PM

I would tell him to screw off.

- agrin1369 - 11-09-2012 01:02 PM

absolutely never. Breach of privacy. I would block people from being able to search me, and if an employer made such a request (and if the job was one I really wanted for good reasons) then I would consider deleting my facebook.

It's not just about me in that situation. I am giving someone access to all of my friends and most of my family, and they trust my facebook account to be controlled by me alone. So I think it's a huge no no.