Twitist Forums
How can I put adsense, adchoice, adwords and banner ads in my website to earn some revenue? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: How can I put adsense, adchoice, adwords and banner ads in my website to earn some revenue? (/thread-27929.html)

How can I put adsense, adchoice, adwords and banner ads in my website to earn some revenue? - Beth - 11-09-2012 12:55 PM

I have heard that facebook, techcrunch, huffington post earn huge revenue from advertising. But how can I earn like them?

- Jan - 11-09-2012 01:03 PM

If you have a editable blog or website just go to adsense or whatever ad provider you're using and get your website verified and then make a ad banner and paste it in the custom html.

- Smelly Cat - 11-09-2012 01:03 PM

Get the same kind of traffic they do.

And before adding any kind of ads to your site - and you plan on using adsense - read adsense fine print. Adsense may not allow it.

Adwords is a program you use to drive traffic to your site. It requires money.

- Serene - 11-09-2012 01:03 PM

You need to go to google.com/adsense to sign up for an account to start putting adsense ads to your website. Then whenever people come to your side and happen to click your ads, you will earn revenue from there.