Twitist Forums
Do you think it is wrong to masturbate over your friends Facebook photos? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think it is wrong to masturbate over your friends Facebook photos? (/thread-28037.html)

Do you think it is wrong to masturbate over your friends Facebook photos? - Robert - 11-09-2012 12:58 PM

she is a good friend of mine and added me on facebook, I keep masturbating over a picture of her on holiday in a bikini. Is this normal (and if you're a guy - do you do this)

- Welcometo - 11-09-2012 01:06 PM

Omg this is too funny.

- wafflesrachel - 11-09-2012 01:06 PM

LOLOLOLOOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL oh this is going on 9gag

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 01:06 PM

right well this is a strange question but yes i have done it once a while ago but i think that it is perfectly normal its probably best if she never found out lol but back to the helping. if you like this girl a lot then talk to her more and more until your hanging around and if theres flirting and romance in the air then i would reckomend you ask her to the cinema every girl likes a shy guy but if your to quiet then not so much success. if your unexpected and spontanious then she will love it because it shows your not a boring guy who just wants to ''make love'' anyway i hope this helps

- Alex - 11-09-2012 01:06 PM

it is kinda wrong :O you should as her out !

- Natalie - 11-09-2012 01:06 PM

lmao! are you serious no this is not right