Twitist Forums
WHY would this guy all a suddenly block me????? We were just friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: WHY would this guy all a suddenly block me????? We were just friends? (/thread-28115.html)

WHY would this guy all a suddenly block me????? We were just friends? - $Blondie$ - 11-09-2012 01:00 PM

've known this guy for a while and we chilled and talked abit after through texts and he posted a pic of me and him on his facebook also. His friend started talking to me a little bit through texts but I stopped talking to him cause I thought that would be best.. and then one day he just blocks and deletes me?? wtf

- Entrepreneur - 11-09-2012 01:08 PM

He wants you to get off facebook.

- Rashad D - 11-09-2012 01:08 PM

He has a girlfriend

- Compooper - 11-09-2012 01:08 PM

he probably thought you hooked up with someone else or was mad you stopped showing interest because he probably liked you

- girl - 11-09-2012 01:08 PM

The guy might have had strong feelings for you and when you stopped talking to him he might have been hurt. He could have intentially blocked you so that he wouldn't have the opportunity to see you on his facebook to help him move on. Or he could have just deleted his whole facebook page. If you do have feelings for him or want to be friends reach out to him and let him know how you feel.

- J.PHILLIP MOOSKEY - 11-09-2012 01:08 PM

His friend could have told him something that was a turn off.May not have been
True.COULD HAVE FOUND A GIRL THAT WAS MORE THAN FRIENDS.