Twitist Forums
how do i get rid of a privacy setting on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: how do i get rid of a privacy setting on facebook? (/thread-28396.html)

how do i get rid of a privacy setting on facebook? - Martha - 11-09-2012 01:07 PM

i set a privacy setting on facebook (to make it so my account will stop being "compromised") so that everytime i log into a NEW computer i have to enter the computer name. its getting really REALLY annoying because everytime i click the little box that says dont ask me again from this computer, it still does. i hate it. i cant figure out how to get it off. can someone help me? thanks

- Nick - 11-09-2012 01:15 PM

I dont think there is a way

- Summer Roberts - 11-09-2012 01:15 PM

hit account next to profile and home a list of things will come down just click on privacy settings and it will say everyone in one box hit that

- Joseph - 11-09-2012 01:15 PM

go to the top right hand corner and click on account and then go down to account privacy settings. then u will have the option to change settings on your pictures, who can watch it or not, your personal info etc, u can change basicly everything there. good luck

- Angela - 11-09-2012 01:15 PM

Go to Account Settings and then Account Security and you can change it here. Hope this helps, good luck!