Twitist Forums
T-mobile and texting privacy? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: T-mobile and texting privacy? (/thread-28528.html)

T-mobile and texting privacy? - Ands - 11-09-2012 01:10 PM

So my dad just found out i have been texting people out of state. I met them through facebook and talked to them there at first them i gave them my number. Anywho he called me up and also called everyone of those guys up too. Can he see what i text? I dont text bad stuff but Im just wondering. Im 18 and he cant control me anymore. But can tmobile see what you text or the pictures you send?

- anonymous - 11-09-2012 01:19 PM

Yeah. He can see them through the computer, like through the T Mobile account that he has set up to pay the bills and stuff with. Just get a texting app on your phone and text them from there. Then your dad won't and can't know.

- Evan - 11-09-2012 01:19 PM

Yes. If he as some sort of call logger on your phone then yes he can. He can also retrieve call logs from T-Mobile of your number, he just has to prove that he owns that number. Anything that you text is saved in a server. You are sending through a cell tower, so then it's saved and sent to the other person who you are sending it to. Hope this helps, and be careful who you text!