Twitist Forums
What does he mean???? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: What does he mean???? (/thread-28870.html)

What does he mean???? - Destiny - 11-09-2012 01:18 PM

Ok I'm gonna make this story short!
There's this guy in my class that is always so mean to me he says stuff to me calls me fat and threatens to hit me. Te thing is he's always serious when he says that though! But then the other thing is he always sits behind infront or across from me! We often chat on Facebook and stuff? Then in p.e the other day we were playing this dumb game and when we were done our group had to hold hands and after the teacher saw we were done he kept a hold of my hand and let go of the other girls hand??? He kept hold of it for atleast 3 or 4 minutes?And he always stares at me in class? He has a girlfriend though? What does this mean?

- Boxer - 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

".....We often chat on Facebook and stuff? ....."

OK....proof that you're both idiots......
In communion with millions of other complete idiots.......enjoy the company!!

- Yukako - 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

He likes you.

- Meeps - 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

What the hell are you doing wasting your time? Who care what he means, why is he saying that to you in the first place? And he has a girlfriend? He sounds like he doesnt know what he wants and its a total idiot

- tagboy - 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

Another male jackass.

- Think about it - 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

you must be a thirteen year old. Anyway, he sounds like a faggot. He has a girlfriend and he threatens you but you both often chat over Facebook? it doesn't make sense. He's a jerk.

- Alibaba.x - 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

It means hes a douche that likes you and thats trying to get your attention!