Twitist Forums
Can u get in trouble for making a facebook group aboit a school? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Can u get in trouble for making a facebook group aboit a school? (/thread-28887.html)

Can u get in trouble for making a facebook group aboit a school? - john maximus - 11-09-2012 01:18 PM

I created a facebook group about a school and alot of people are shit talking about the teachers on it. I graduated but still, can I get in trouble?

- Space Space - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Why would you get in trouble?

- Rockstarspy1 - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Absolutely not. 1st amendment guaratees the right to freedom of speech.

- halie - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

no, the kids may say something that might get them in trouble but for creating it you wont

- Steven Andrews - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Nope, if you were still at the school and the school found out about it then they could discipline you in which ever way they felt necessary. However considering you have left now and it would be classed as a open discussion and you are not a participant in the 'Smack talking' then you should be fine.

- thomas street - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Trust an online type that has been active in online controvrsy. Yhe awnser id say is a firm no if you can create it its on the develper that didn't make it safe its not necessatly accurate per say but id think you can word a disclaimer for yourself oh I'm telling on you