Twitist Forums
Ok I give up, why cant we change our avatar pics unless we use Facebook or don't want a picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Ok I give up, why cant we change our avatar pics unless we use Facebook or don't want a picture? (/thread-28897.html)

Ok I give up, why cant we change our avatar pics unless we use Facebook or don't want a picture? - Tigerlily - 11-09-2012 01:19 PM

I got to change picture, it takes me to profile, I click my picture it takes me to my current avatar, Facebook or no picture, whats going on?
Thanks Jack, Bear and Jeff! So I am on an acid trip for the rest of my Yahoo life?
Isnt that against our Human Yahoo Rights Dot?
No Paul, not easy. I get to my picture, click change picture, and nothing.

- tinyshow446 - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

I had the same trouble. I wanted to add a pic earlier just sent in a loop.

Just as well though it might have sent some wild with desire....Miss Jones ...Rigsby's lodger.

Leave it a while and try again.

- T-BEAR - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Edit preferences takes to to upload a photo,, see ama swan now

ok no photo hen

your right, i cant upload a new one,, a.ss.holes

wanna share a joint ??

- Unluckykitten745 - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

I was aware a long time ago that people would slowly be pressured into compliance to the NWO through the Internet. It's just a matter of time before individuals will have to accept the mark of the beast or they will not be allowed to buy or sell.

- Jeff - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Shame,I was looking forward to checking you out...sigh.

- Jack H - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Well, that's annoyed me now, I like your eye's...

- BNP Paul - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Cant we?

I can Tongue

- giganticcable482 - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Lol same problem, it will only allow photos that are loaded on choices, if I try to add a photo from my hdd I just end up on my profile page.

Might be a glitch, try tomorrow.

- Deighton - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

can you change it on your pulse profile or something

- Jade G - 11-09-2012 01:27 PM

Hi Tigerlily

I had the same problem.

From your personal "My Q&A" page, click on "Edit My Profile" and then you'll see the link under your existing avatar to "Edit my Yahoo! avator"...! Good luck...Smile

http://avatars.yahoo.com/