Twitist Forums
Guys, is it gay to edit your photo's before posting them on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Guys, is it gay to edit your photo's before posting them on Facebook? (/thread-28993.html)

Guys, is it gay to edit your photo's before posting them on Facebook? - Roger - 11-09-2012 01:21 PM

I took a picture of myself because I haven't updated my profile picture on Facebook in a while. My eye was really red because I had gotten an eyelash, or something, in it earlier that day. But I liked the picture. So I edited it, and I still want to use it. I just don't want to look like a flamer posting edited pics like a chick.

- MaxOnline - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

Hahaha not all the Gay knows how to edit Photos. You will be special one if People gave -ve comments on that photo. lol
Other fact is that there is no Dislike option in Facebook so, its NO PROBLEM to edit and use. Big Grin

Cheers !!

- Joshua - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

what happend to your photo is called the Red Eye effect, the camera flash causes this chemical in your eye to turn red..most photo editing softwares have the basic feature which will remove the red eye for you, so its kind of ok, but DONT add filters, blur effects, and quotes and captions..that'll be guy

- Esthfdgh - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

The only thing that makes you gay is if you're more attracted to the same sex

- Dr. Freeman - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

For the first time I ever heard that gay and chicks only upload edited photos and normal guys does not.Who the tell you such stupid thing?
Editing is an art and obviously guys are far better than those to do this.

- Rose - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

We all know you were smoking weed really

- apprentice - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

its funny

- cp981 - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

Yes, that makes you a dildo baggins, and quite the queer if i do say so myself

- Sanjeev Maharjan - 11-09-2012 01:30 PM

funny haha