Twitist Forums
Will other members of facebook groups know which members was banned? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Will other members of facebook groups know which members was banned? (/thread-29080.html)

Will other members of facebook groups know which members was banned? - Tom - 11-09-2012 01:24 PM

I am an admistrator of a group on facebook, If I banned a member;
1.) Will the other members of the group know who I have banned? Other than just able to look at the group list and figure who is missing.
2.) Will other members be able to re-add the banned member? Or only the admistrator have this ability?
Facebook need an obtion that only allow the admistrators to add members. Instead of members can add other members.

- Steve - 11-09-2012 01:32 PM

1) No, if you ban a member of the group the other members will not notice this, unless they (as you already said) look at the list and figure out that a specific person was banned (but who does that? ;-).

2) When you ban a member of the group make sure to check "exclude permanently" this will make sure that this person cannot be added to the group or join it anymore.