Twitist Forums
Whenever I see this guy talking to another girl, I get really jealous? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Whenever I see this guy talking to another girl, I get really jealous? (/thread-29145.html)

Whenever I see this guy talking to another girl, I get really jealous? - DropOfScye - 11-09-2012 01:26 PM

I've only been at uni for under three weeks, but I kind of got a crush on this guy there. Initially, he was quite withdrawn but then spoke to me a lot and I was the only one he added as a friend on Facebook. So I thought maybe he singled me out because ... well, I don't really know. Anyway, today I tried to talk to him, but he replied very curtly and then spent all the lectures hanging out with this group of others (girls). And then I saw on Facebook that he'd added this annoying girl as a friend.

OK, I get it, I should forget about any chances I might have. But how do I stop feeling jealous? It's still early, I'm obviously not madly in love with him, so there's hope I can nip this in the bud and make myself stop liking him. But how? Please please help, I feel quite sick even now. After I saw he'd made friends with her on FB I lost my appetite and all I want now is a cigarette instead of food :/

- Belovedfriction766 - 11-09-2012 01:34 PM

I think that the best way of to find a solution is to trust in yourself, if you have the sufficient confidence, all is possible, believe me.
good luck.