Twitist Forums
How do people get 13.0k followers on twitter? Do they buy them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How do people get 13.0k followers on twitter? Do they buy them? (/thread-29310.html)

How do people get 13.0k followers on twitter? Do they buy them? - Jonathan - 11-09-2012 01:31 PM

I've been wondering for the longest how to get thousands of followers but i never knew how. Ive done plenty of friday follows, 90sbabyfollowtrains , but it doesnt seem to work at all. Ive even tried following alot of people but i have to results, Ive done everything. How do people get millions of followers but yet they are only following 0-100 people? Do they buy them or what? Like for example @Wizdom Can someone please answer me?

- lala - 11-09-2012 01:39 PM

some famous people buy them

- Who, me? - 11-09-2012 01:39 PM

People follow others on Twitter if they're interested in what they say. I'm not going to follow some random person unless I think their tweets are interesting, funny, whatever.

If you want thousands of followers, start a blog or something, write about what you're interested, do something that appeals to a broader audience. People need a reason to follow someone.

- Terrance Widner - 11-09-2012 01:39 PM

You can get followers at social exchange sites.

- Truman - 11-09-2012 01:39 PM

Yeah some people buy them through certain websites like fiverr and other sites. But there are some real sites which does these.