Twitist Forums
the guy that rejected me is talking to me now!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: the guy that rejected me is talking to me now!? (/thread-29384.html)

the guy that rejected me is talking to me now!? - Emma - 11-09-2012 01:33 PM

I asked my crush out about a month or so ago. He was really sweet about it and said he liked me, just not in that way.

Since then I have moved to live with my mum (was previously living with my father) and so I've changed schools and live about 50 minutes away from where I used to and now have to go to a different school. (He knew where I was moving and knew I WAS going to move).

He started talking to me tonight on Facebook:

Him: hey
me: Hey
him: u left school aye?
me: Pardon? I left (my old schools name here) if that's what you mean?
him: yea haha where did u go?
me: My Mum decided to move up to (name of where I currently live) to live with her new boyfriend up here and I really missed her so I moved up here with her to see how it was for a bit
him: ahhh
(I decided to try and make a bit of conversation so I could figure out why he was talking to me)me: What about you? Are you staying at (schools name) next year?

Then he went off Facebook?
I’m confused. Why wouldn’t he ask me this 3 weeks ago when I’d left? I’m on Facebook regularly and so is he.
I don’t understand whether he might like me a bit now (maybe because I told him I liked him and sometimes then the other person develops feelings for them)?

Please help me out here.
(we’re both 16 if it matters)

My friends all sit in a group together and they've told me that he's been staring at them lately since I've been gone?

- Monidipa - 11-09-2012 01:41 PM

Are you going to fall for him again? tsk tsk tsk....

- Someone - 11-09-2012 01:41 PM

Hes desperate to get a gf, but since he rejected u when u asked him out id say u should ignore that cunt and find someone who cares about yah.